3DS Hacking Progress Report
how far are we and what is left to do
- "Hello World!"on 3DS - ...
- Playing NDS ROMs from R4 DS flash cards made possible on 3DS (with DSi R4i cartridges may ne possible from day one) - incomplete (100%)
- NDS and DSi Homebrew compatible (95% complete)
- 3DS Homebrew enabled - incomplete
- N3DS Emulators made for testing roms and applications on the PC. (Nintendo has one (like DS ENSATA) but isn't sharing so we have to make our own version of it. Looking forward to work from DeSmuME, No$GBA and iDeaS teams as well as any new programmers that will join the emulation scene and take on the challenge.
- New Nintendo 3DS R4 Carts made for playing 3DS Game roms. Which team will be first? Who would you bet on? AceKard, R4 SDHC, SuperCard, CycloDS, iEDGE or someone new.
- Turns out all you need is a firmware update to make an NDSi flash card into a working 3DS R4 cartridge!
The game Nintendogs+cats roms have definitely captured the hearts of players because of the cute beagle that can be adopted. When you play with the Frisbee, it would seem as if it pops out of the screen and will be held by your canine friend, and aside from that, it almost looks possible for you to feel the paw of the dog that you are playing with. 3DS Hacking Progress + Hello World : homebrew 3DS ROM.